Organic Balsamic Vinegar
Ingredient: Organic Balsamic Vinegar
Description: Our balsamic vinegar of Modena’s flavor has been enhanced by the slow aging process to achieve peak flavor which takes place in oak, cherry and chestnut barrels. This slow aging process gives our Balsamic Vinegar of Modena its full bodied sweet and fruity flavor with nodes of various spices that can only be found in Modena.
We Package our balsamic vinegar of Modena In (250 ml, 8.4 fl oz.) colored glass bottles that are 100% recyclable; nonporous and impermeable. This ensures there is almost zero rate of chemical interactions between glass packaging and our product, ensuring our vinegar keeps its strength, aroma, and flavor. Our Balsamic Vinegar has become the favorite of top chefs in gourmet restaurants for use in salads, dips and to give the “special something” to the finest prepared dishes.
- Our Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Italy is P.G.I (Protected Geographical Indication) verified by the Italian Government
- Great taste, Sweet & Fruity Flavor is enhanced by the slow aging process
- Barrel Aged in Oak, Cherry and chestnut barrels
- Non-GMO, Vegan and Gluten Free
- Healthy and great tasting for Cooking, Baking & Salad Dressings
- No Additives or Preservatives added
- OUP Certified Kosher for Passover and all year around
- Imported from Modena, Italy